ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FOURTH STANDING COMMITTEE, HKUST CONVOCATION, 2017-2019
The HKUST Convocation Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 was held on 18 March 2017 (Sat). Nine members were declared automatically elected to the Standing Committee of Convocation at the meeting. According to Clause 11 of the Constitution, the Standing Committee shall consist of the Immediate Past Chairman of the Convocation who has served his/her full term. The full list of the Standing Committee Member is set out below (listed in alphabetical order of the candidates' surnames):
1. CHOI Tak Shing, Stanley 蔡德昇, MBA
2. CHOW Oi Yee, Daisy 周靄儀, BSc(MATH)-BM
3. HSU Kuan Chun, Issac 許冠群, BEng(ELEC), MPhil(ELEC)
4. LAM Yat Fung, Alvin 林溢鋒, BBA(FINA)
5. LEUNG Sze Man, Sindy 梁思敏, BSc(ECOF)
6. POON Mo Kiu, Iris 潘慕蕎, BBA(FINA)
7. TSUI Chun Yin, Bennet 崔俊彥, BBA(MARK)
8. Wong Ka Wai, Wayne 黃家偉, BBA(FINA)
9. Yeung Chi Hang Peter 楊至鏗 , BEng(COMP)
According to Clause 22 of the Constitution, an Election was held on the same date, by which the Offices of Chairman and Vice-Chairman were elected among the members of the Standing Committee. The result is set out below:
Chairman: LAM Yat Fung, Alvin 林溢鋒
Deputy Chairman: CHOI Tak Shing, Stanley 蔡德昇
According to Clause 14 of the Constitution, the above members shall serve for a term of 2 years, commencing from 1 April 2017.
For enquiries, please email to email@example.com.